- Develop and maintain WordPress websites and e-commerce platforms.
- Create and customize WordPress themes and plugins.
- Integrate Woo Commerce with WordPress websites.
- Troubleshoot and debug WordPress websites and e-commerce platforms.
- Optimize WordPress websites and e-commerce platforms for performance and SEO.
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to create and implement new features and functionality
Provide technical support to clients.
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress development.
- Experience with Woo Commerce is a plus.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.