We’re looking for a passionate Digital Marketer who wants to progress their career as part of a fast-paced, forward thinking marketing team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to get hands-on delivering an ambitious digital marketing strategy across a portfolio of consumer and B2B brands.
This is an exciting role that will require a mix of creative flair, passion, and hands-on ability to create engaging multimedia content that supports our campaigns and brand objectives.
We’re looking for a digital all-rounder – the ideal candidate will have experience of content management systems and knowledge of SEO principles. An eye for design and photography skills would be a bonus too.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a great communicator who has infectious positivity and a pro-active, can-do attitude.
• Look for opportunities to drive traffic to multiple websites and increase visibility of our brands online
• Create regular SEO optimised blog posts for multiple websites
• Regularly optimise website content to ensure best practices are being met
• Create visual assets for use on paid campaigns, including Paid Socials and Display
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of content created towards key targets
• Work alongside third-party agencies to create and optimise content for campaigns
• Support the Digital Manager and Brand Manager with any additional tasks required
Who are we looking for?
• A passion for digital content, websites, and social media
• A creative thinker and problem solver
• A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly using their own initiative
• A sharp eye for detail and knows what ‘good’ looks like
• A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
What skills do we need?
• A positive attitude and friendly personality
• A solid understanding of SEO best practice and principles
• An eye for a good picture or video using a phone
• A flair for writing engaging copy
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop would be great!)
• 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience of using Content Management Systems
• Experience of using Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or HubSpot